Friday, February 29, 2008

It's been a busy week!




This has been such a great week, and I have met some wonderful people that have brought their children in for the Baby and Child Portrait Contest! I was just telling my husband tonight that just today I got 3 hugs from clients- and I am so thankful for them! To know that someone felt so great to reach out and say thank you with a hug is a treasure- I feel the same way about them all!

I wanted to share a few images with you from this week, it has been a BLAST! Keep watching - more to come!

1 comment:

RJ's Mom said...

Rylli's pictures are breath taking! I can't believe that is my daughter. I am speechless. You are and amazing person. Thanks for your time and patience with us. She looks so beautiful. Love the hat. You had perfect timing on that shot! Thanks for the mountain dew and the hug. You do fabulous work.